Substance Use Disorders Treatment
Research shows substance use disorders are a disease of the brain, similar to many chronic physical diseases. Learning positive ways to manage the triggers that contribute to substance abuse for a lifetime is part of the overall wellness approach offered at Family Guidance. The Family Guidance Substance Use Disorder Treatment Services team offers an outstanding level of expertise and diverse programming to lead individuals to lasting recovery.
Core Recovery Areas:
- Substance Use Disorders (ex. alcohol, prescription drugs or painkillers, methamphetamines, marijuana, cocaine)
- Problem Gambling Treatment
- SATOP services: Substance Abuse Traffic Offender’s Program
Substance Use Disorders Services Include:
- Outpatient Recovery Services provide for individual and group therapy, group education, and case management services.
- Problem Gambling Treatment provides for individual and group counseling to treat problem gambling.
- Substance Abuse Traffic Offender’s Program (SATOP)—SATOP provides treatment for individuals who have received substance involved traffic related offenses.
- Trauma focused counseling is provided by a Licensed Professional Counselor for individuals and families.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)—MAT services assist individuals in decreasing severity of substance use disorders.
- Outpatient Treatment: Provided at group or individual level on a flexible schedule. Services are offered from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.